Every time Steve Rogers has sex, a bald eagle is born
No wonder they’re endangered.
never forget that australias first ever winter olympics gold was won because the guy was coming dead last and everyone in front of him fell over
the only reason he was in the final was bc the same thing happened in the semis
and the only reason he was in the semis was bc one of the guys that came ahead of him in the quarters was disqualified
i’m not sure if he’s the luckiest skater alive or a skater that has the power to curse other competitors.
i’ve been laughing non stop for the past like 10 minutes
living in a small town is wonderful
- are there a lot of modes of transportation? nope! you either drive or you’re out of luck basically
- are there a lot of job opportunities? no! of course not
- are there things to do? hang out at the grocery store or go to the only movie theater the town has!
- are the people nice? of course not! not at all!
- are you close to anything interesting? nope! everything interesting happens hours away and you’re stuck in the middle of nowhere
I’m not even sorry for making this
9 Problems with Women’s Clothing
And the worst part is that clothing companies do it because they know we’ll still buy their products. But do we have much other choice?
and if you’re fat multiply these difficulties by 9000%
Amen. Also my bras cost 50 freaking dollars! I really don’t want to pay that much for some material to cover my breasts :/
Look at me… I will never pass for a perfect bride. Or a perfect daughter. Can it be, I’m not meant to play this part? Now I see, that if I were truly to be myself, I would break my family’s heart. Who is that girl I see, staring straight back at me? Why is my reflection someone I don’t know? Somehow I cannot hide who I am, though I’ve tried. When will my reflection show who I am inside?
The Shape of Ideas